AGAPE LOVE AS ACTION DAILY JOURNAL FOR MEN
Love is one of the twelve pieces of armor that we are asked to put on before getting up and going out for Godly service. The others include truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, Word of God, prayer, supplication, perseverance, and the spoken word.
The Agape Love as Action Daily Journal is used for spiritual growth and maturity. Its' primary premise is the integration of the Whole Armor of God into our writing as thoughts, experiences, ideas, etc. pertinent to life and ministry are recorded.
- Title Page
- Introduction and Usage
- Table of Contents (Personalized)
- Journaling Pages (60)
- Prayer and Supplication with Thanksgiving
- The Word of God
- Making an Impact: Love as Action
Through the Agape Love as Action Daily Journal, writings have three primary components:
- PRAYER AND SUPPLICATION WITH THANKSGIVING
The writer should consider recording special prayer petitions together with thanksgiving into the writing process. This prayer can, consequently, be revisited as is appropriate.
- THE WORD OF GOD
Accordingly, the Word of God should hold a prominent position in our writings. It is living water --things change when we speak the Word over our lives.
ACTS OF LOVE
Journaling is an excellent tool for both recording and expanding thoughts and ideas relating to acts of service as we continue our spiritual walks into our destinies. The result of writings within this component is a service "to-do" list that is used to go out and put faith into action --to serve.
- Personalized table of contents
- Sixty note pages for recordings
- 7" x 10" Perfect bound journal with round corners (open edge)
- 130.0 lb. Smooth cover with 80.0 lb. text pages
- Design by He Speaks Today