Word Expedition Photos
Welcome to the Tween Word Expedition Photo Page! Use the rules below to submit photos from your journey.
- Get permission from a parent or legal guardian BEFORE participating.
- A parent or legal guardian MUST upload photos to Instagram using the hash tag associated with this Word Expedition -- #HSTWordExpedition. Note: The minimum age to utilize Instagram is 13.
- Photos must be the original work of a child ages 10-12 participating in the Word Expedition --taken by him or herself. By submitting a photo the child and parent or guardian acknowledges that the photo is his or her original work created solely by the child. The child and parent or guardian acknowledges that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in the photo.
- Photos must be in jpeg format.
- Photos must be modified to conform to the required guidelines using Big Huge Labs, as stated on the Destination Stops Page.
- Photos must contain subject matter as stated in the Tween Word Expedition Greeting Cards and the Destination Stops Page.
- Objectionable content (e.g. obscene) will not be tolerated, and such determination is solely at the discretion of He Speaks Today, LLC.
- No faces, names, logos, or brands may be present in the photo.
For updates, follow He Speaks Today on Instagram @wordexpedition and view the photos of the other travelers by visiting the #HSTWordExpedition page.